Welcome to Las Virgenes Behavioral Health Clinic
We provide Outpatient Detox and Addiction Treatment Services in Agoura Hills, California and the surrounding areas, including Santa Barbara, Sherman Oaks, Ventura, Encino, Woodland Hills, Calabassas, Thousand Oaks, and Beverly Hills.
Outpatient programs include:
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – 3 days a week for 3 hours a day
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – 5 days a week for 5 hours a day
Dr. Akikur Reza Mohammad, M.D.
Psychiatrist | Addiction Specialist | Medical Doctor
- Dr. Akikur Mohammad, M.D. has been practicing Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine and General Medicine for nearly two decades. His area of expertise is Psychopharmacology, Addiction Medicine and treating patients with Dual Diagnosis (co-occurring disorders). He is an Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor at the Keck School of Medicine at USC where he’s active in teaching medical students and residents.
- Previously, Dr. Mohammad was the CEO and Medical Director of Malibu Horizon Treatment Center for ten years.
- In addition to his current role as Medical Director at Las Virgenes Behavioral Health and Medical Clinic, Dr. Mohammad is also the CEO of Inspire Malibu. Inspire Malibu is a pioneer treatment center of medically-oriented, non 12 step drug treatment programs.
- Dr. Mohammad is the recipient of many awards, including Outstanding Teaching Award from USC, Outstanding Service Award at LAC/USC, and Best Psychiatrist in America.
- He is a frequent guest and keynote speaker at many conferences including NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness), and has appeared on TV and Radio talk shows including ABC, MTV, and A&E. Dr. Mohammad has also written numerous articles and commentaries on psychiatric and addiction issues in many newspapers and journals, including The Huffington Post.
Comprehensive Medical/Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management of:
Depression and Treatment Resistant Depression, Bipolar Disorders Psychotic Disorders, Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, PTSD, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, ADD, ADHD, and Dual Diagnosis Treatment.
Evaluation and Management of Chemical Dependency Addictions (No Behavioral Addiction Treatment i.e. Gambling, Sex)
Outpatient detox for Opiates, Alcohol, Benzo, Somas and other drugs of abuse.
Medication management for Addiction. Aftercare referral to Addiction therapists. 12 step and non 12 step self help group referral.
Referral to an inpatient drug treatment center if outpatient is a high risk for withdrawal complications.
Subutex assisted opiate detox Suboxone/Subutex maintenance treatment.
Most PPO Insurance Accepted
Outpatient detox from Opiates, Alcohol or other drugs: Cash only – flat fee $1500.
Treatment takes approximately 7 days. (Detox medication is not included)
TMS for Treatment Resistant Depression: 20 sessions. Call for Pricing (818) 879-9018
Vivitrol once/month injection for opiate and alcohol dependence. If covered by insurance: No charge. Not covered by insurance: $1000 flat fee
** No Psychotherapy provided at the office, referral to appropriate therapists when indicated.
Make an Appointment
We offer the best outpatient detox, drug and alcohol treatment programs available.
Please contact us today to discuss your needs.
(818) 879-9018 Office
(818) 964-7928 Rebecca
(855) 652-1136 Toll-Free
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Las Virgenes Behavioral Health & Medical Clinic
30101 Agoura Court, Suite 100
Agoura Hills, California 91301
Dual Diagnosis patients benefit from all of the standard therapies of drug and alcohol rehab, but they need additional psychiatric treatment, close monitoring of their symptoms, and if necessary, medication. Unfortunately, many addiction treatment and mental health programs treat only one condition, resulting in the patient being under-treated or inappropriately treated.
Dual Diagnosis | Alcohol | Opiates | Heroin | Oxycontin | Percocet | Vicodin | Benzodiazepines | Ambien & Soma | Cocaine | Depression & Anxiety | Bipolar
For our out-of-town patients, initial treatment can be completed in as little as 3-5 days, depending on the abused substance (opiates, cocaine and stimulants). The individual is given a thorough evaluation to determine if he/she would benefit from our Outpatient Detox Program.
Alcohol Detox | Opiate Detox | Drug Detox